Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   PDF files for All the EQ Classes by Rhonda (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/pdf-files-all-eq-classes-rhonda-t175169.html)

Anael 01-16-2012 01:05 AM

Thanks again Rhonda for all your work! I downloaded week 11.

I do have a question: I designed a simple quilt in EQ5 and used one of the borders from the library. I have no idea how to print the border templates as I'm planning to make that quilt. Do you know how to?

Rhonda 01-16-2012 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 4878923)
Thanks again Rhonda for all your work! I downloaded week 11.

I do have a question: I designed a simple quilt in EQ5 and used one of the borders from the library. I have no idea how to print the border templates as I'm planning to make that quilt. Do you know how to?

I'll check it out and get back to you. I am sure there is a way to do it.

Tweety2911 01-16-2012 04:16 PM

Thank you so very much for all your hard work and helping us to work through EQ7. I browsed through your PDF's and once settled in will take another stab at trying EQ7.

Rhonda 01-16-2012 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tweety2911 (Post 4881606)
Thank you so very much for all your hard work and helping us to work through EQ7. I browsed through your PDF's and once settled in will take another stab at trying EQ7.

If you ever need any help just let me know. I will be happy to help you figure out anything that you need. If I don't know the answer I will try to figure it out.

kydeb 01-16-2012 06:00 PM

I don't have EQ but I keep thinking about buying it! I've downloaded your lessons so that I can look them over. Thanks for all of your work on this!!!

Rhonda 01-16-2012 10:08 PM

You're welcome!

nonnie0406 01-17-2012 06:27 AM

I have just purchased EQ7 and I am lost! I am not very knowledgeable about the computer so I am going to have a hard time with EQ7!! I appreciate your tutorials. I am going to print all of them and I think they will be a tremendous help. Thank you sooo much!

Rhonda 01-17-2012 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by nonnie0406 (Post 4883244)
I have just purchased EQ7 and I am lost! I am not very knowledgeable about the computer so I am going to have a hard time with EQ7!! I appreciate your tutorials. I am going to print all of them and I think they will be a tremendous help. Thank you sooo much!

There are many EQ7 users on board so if you hit a snag just shout out and someone will be happy to help. I don't think it will be as hard as you fear. It is pretty straight forward.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!! If I don't know I will look it up and if that doesn't work there is always calling the company and asking for advice. They are pretty nice people to work with.

happylab 01-18-2012 08:19 AM

Thank-you Rhonda! I have only completed the first 2 lessons, but know I will be referencing this for a long time. I learned so much from these lessons. Again thank-you for placing them in a single location. On my way back to lesson 3.

QuiltingKrazy 01-18-2012 08:53 AM

How can we ever thank you for doing so much for all of us!
THANK YOU!