Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   SHOPPED IN MY STASH! Squares within Squares 2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/shopped-my-stash-squares-within-squares-2-a-t131143.html)

kathdavis 06-17-2011 07:04 AM

Love the colors.

MellieKQuilter 06-17-2011 07:07 AM

Very cute and quick!

sewmuchmore 06-17-2011 07:08 AM

Wow you made that so easy !!!!! I can even do it, thank you I bookmarked it also. :thumbup:

charismah 06-17-2011 07:19 AM

Ooooh I love your color combo...I have made that quilt several times...very nice pattern.

amma 06-17-2011 08:24 AM

Thank you for this tutorial :D:D:D

pipp5 06-17-2011 09:02 AM

That's going to be so pretty!

AFQSinc 06-17-2011 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CoventryUK

Originally Posted by AFQSinc
Thanks for putting the tutorial up so fast! I am actually going to try a much smaller version as a quilt label today.

Post pics!!!!

Here is the label. I just have to square it up and then do a little top stitching. It was super fast. I already had the label center done so next time I will make the center a little bit bigger so it stands out more. I think this will be my go-to label from now on.

The quilt that this is for is almost done. Right now I am burying threads and then I have the binding to do. This block is the perfect compliment to it.

Thanks Hilary!!

CoventryUK 06-17-2011 10:34 AM

Thanks for putting the tutorial up so fast! I am actually going to try a much smaller version as a quilt label today.

Post pics!!!!

Here is the label. I just have to square it up and then do a little top stitching. It was super fast. I already had the label center done so next time I will make the center a little bit bigger so it stands out more. I think this will be my go-to label from now on.
Wow!!! I'm impressed!!!! That looks great!!
The quilt that this is for is almost done. Right now I am burying threads and then I have the binding to do. This block is the perfect compliment to it.

Thanks Hilary!!

:thumbup:

CoventryUK 06-17-2011 10:36 AM

[quote=CoventryUK]

Post pics!!!!

Wow!!! I'm impressed!!!! That looks great!!

Thanks Hilary!!

Wow! I'm impressed!!!! That looks great!!

:thumbup:

klarina 06-17-2011 12:17 PM

very neat. I'm bookmarking it.
thanks.