Boom 32 Squirrels

Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by All2Pieces
Finally! WMUTeach - here's your blue and white Diamond Star.
The second block is a tester for Rebaquilts. Think I'll call it Incan Steps. Don't worry, Reba. This isn't your fabric, just an extra block for you. I haven't cut your fabric yet.
Wow thanks! What a pretty "tester!" Love it! Hugs!
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM

SBG, check your email account. I just sent you a message. I received something that appeared to be from you but now clearly is not.
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Hi Moonrise, hope you will join us in the next Boom.

Sorry about your email account SBG, I received a suspicious email from your email address. I recognized your address but the return address they wanted me to respond to wasn't yours, so I immediately deleted it. Hope it won't be a big PITA to get your account settled.

I miss making blocks!
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

Well, now I've got a mess. Out of an abundance of caution, I updated security on my email accounts and now I'm locked out of them on the iphone. I cannot believe it. While I try to figure this out, my replies to email may be longer than anticipated so please use the PM system until further notice. I'm going to quit this for tonight and come at it with fresh eyes tomorrow. Sheesh!!!!!
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM

Moon- miss you along with the other moons !! Love your stash pictures. Makes me feel aok about mine! When we travel I gather.
I gave been working on SewBiz blocks but we have limited internet so may be awhile when I can post.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM

Sewbiz I got an email from you too asking if I order from Amazon. Figured it wasn't you so I didn't answer.
Old Today, 01:37 AM

Good early, torrentially rainy, morning from WNC. We're getting the effects of the storm and it's more rain than I've ever seen. And for the first time, we've got seepage into the basement. Nothing severe but then we've only gotten 5 inches of rain in the last 8 hours with up to twice that amount still coming. Winds are starting, too. Could be a rough day for many in the area, not to mention what's going on in Florida.

I've been up for a long while and had the time to work on the Boom 28 pix. I've almost got them all done, or at least for the 3 month group. The two month will have to wait for another day as I'm over it for now. I'll turn it on shortly.

Email should be fixed this morning. Woo hoo!

MRI results came in and sure enough, there are tears in the meniscus. Have an ortho appt on Monday. I'll get to find out what the options are, Happy to be getting some answers.

Hope everyone has an uneventful day today. It's bound to be a whopper here.
Old Today, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
Hoping to get some time to sew today. Looks like it may happen.

The last couple days have been a bit rough. My husband said his knee was hurting and hot. I thought nothing of it as he never said anything again. Yesterday when he got home from work, he was changing and I saw his knee. Swollen, purple, and hot to touch. Off to the ER. They thought it was a knee infection. Turns out it is CPPD (also known as pseudogout) Apparently, calcium crystals have grown in his joint. Certainly, glad it was not the joint infection. Just seems like we are hopping from calamity to calamity.
Wishing your husband a speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by hav4boys
Hers another one for Ibex's Monster Mash. The eye is supposed to be a button but did not want to add one to another's quilt.

SBG, the gave him naproxen and recheck in two days. His iron is high so be needs to donate blood and take magnesium. Time will tell.
Great monster mash block, so cute.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
Good to hear from you, Moonrise! I remember one of us did a lot of craft fairs... it was you! Hope life settles down for you now with a new home and good bill of health for your hubby. With all that stash, you need to sew, girl!

I have had my email acct hacked and now can't even get into it to change my password. If any of you gets an "off" email from me, its a scam. Please ignore it. I will keep trying to get my password changed.
I got an email from you. I thought is was strange and suck a strange question out of the blue. I deleted also.

Originally Posted by Janice McC
Good early, torrentially rainy, morning from WNC. We're getting the effects of the storm and it's more rain than I've ever seen. And for the first time, we've got seepage into the basement. Nothing severe but then we've only gotten 5 inches of rain in the last 8 hours with up to twice that amount still coming. Winds are starting, too. Could be a rough day for many in the area, not to mention what's going on in Florida.

I've been up for a long while and had the time to work on the Boom 28 pix. I've almost got them all done, or at least for the 3 month group. The two month will have to wait for another day as I'm over it for now. I'll turn it on shortly.

Email should be fixed this morning. Woo hoo!

MRI results came in and sure enough, there are tears in the meniscus. Have an ortho appt on Monday. I'll get to find out what the options are, Happy to be getting some answers.

Hope everyone has an uneventful day today. It's bound to be a whopper here.
Sorry to hear about the issues with your knees, now maybe the Dr. can get things fixed.
My sister lives near you in NC. She says the rains will be heavy and the storms strong. You and your family stay safe. Prayers to all in the path of the storm.
Old Today, 04:16 AM

Janice Mc, happy for you that you have solid information from your MRI. Now on to the next step, ouch, ouch, ouch. I have been watching the weather in Florida because I have family all the way from Panama City south almost to the southern tip all on the gulf side. Then I looked up the map and oh, goodness this storm is HUGE an looks powerful. Take care with all of your rain.

Today is get back to the sewing room day. Goal set to finish the remaining Squirrel blocks before I leave for my quilt retreat. A reasonable goal to take on. So many little projects to distract though.

Old Today, 04:50 AM

Well it’s light now and the rain is temporarily subsiding but we’ve got a lot coming. The community pond is across the street. It’s mere inches from breaching its banks and it will head our way if it does. Not looking too good. Lstew, if you visit your sister, I’d love to meet you! Maybe we can meet up.

I got the emails back up but not without deleting the accounts and then re-adding them. Saying I was petrified I’d loose all the data would be an understatement. Roflol It’s all good now. Woo hoo.

Hope you all are out of the way of the storm.