how do i thread this???????

Old 11-18-2022, 03:03 PM

Default how do i thread this???????

so i previously posted pics of sewing machines i got and this one in particular is so frustrating all i got is approx year so dont know model.....i did find on the shuttle, it was marked eldredge. im just sooo confused on this machine and i wanted to thread it and use it since all parts are clean and all that but i dont know how. hard time finding similar machine to base it off of successfully thought i almost had it so ill show pictures again but i could really use help i tried for soo long lol. thanks
Attached Thumbnails sm.jpg   sm2.jpg   sm4.2.jpg   sm3.jpg  
Old 11-18-2022, 04:52 PM

Evidently, you skippped over my post need help to identify machine on your other thread need help to identify machine
If you download the pdf manual found at the top of the page at http://www.doubleveil.net/zssmp/expertbt.htm It is a 19MB file, but the threading diagram is on page 8 of that pdf. Winding the shuttle can be found starting on page 6 of the pdf

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
Old 12-14-2022, 07:22 AM

I got a Delta Rotary from a friend and didn't figure out how to thread it. Then I bought an Eldredge Two-Spool, and it came with a manual. The Delta threads the same as the Two-Spool. Very different from other machines. I hope you can find the directions to thread your machine, as I was very happy with how the Two-Spool sews. And I can wind my own spools with the machine. The bottom spool in the can is a wooden spool, but you need to find old spools of that size. I have almost a dozen of them now.