New Addition - 401A

Old 07-22-2020, 11:55 AM

Those stitches look perfect. I don't see 401s come up often on craigslist, although there are two right now for $150 and $175. The cheapest I've seen one was at a garage sale for $75...maybe I should have grabbed it.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by JoeJr
Those stitches look perfect. I don't see 401s come up often on craigslist, although there are two right now for $150 and $175. The cheapest I've seen one was at a garage sale for $75...maybe I should have grabbed it.
I was never interested in the 401A but recently was given a free 414G. That sparked a bit of interest in trying to find info on it, which resulted in me buying the 401A when i noticed it was local and just posted up (so acted rather than thinking lol). Very happy with the $100 CAD i paid for it, like-wise here...don't seem to see them often locally. I'm now looking for another for donor purposes but must come along with a cabinet which the machine really needs to be appreciated. Or i may adapt an old treadle table (and the wife says it would never be used haha).