Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Opinion requested on this VSM please! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/opinion-requested-vsm-please-t170602.html)

dublb 12-03-2011 02:27 PM

Did ya git it? Huh? Did ya git it????????? I hope ya got it! :)

patdesign 12-03-2011 04:59 PM

Oh BOY I would go for it!!!:)

Nanamoms 12-03-2011 11:54 PM

Talk to seller today and going to see it Monday. But I have to make a decision between this treadle and a 1890s Wheeler and Wilson Coffin Top. I'm going to try to see the W&W Monday, too. Sure wish I had all the experts on the QB going with me. :)

dublb 12-04-2011 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms (Post 4749286)
Talk to seller today and going to see it Monday. But I have to make a decision between this treadle and a 1890s Wheeler and Wilson Coffin Top. I'm going to try to see the W&W Monday, too. Sure wish I had all the experts on the QB going with me. :)

Show us what you get.:) It'll be great.
Ask charlee she'll be able to answer all of your questions!

JudyTheSewer 12-04-2011 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms (Post 4749286)

Can you get both of them ????? They are both GREAT machines!!!! Can you give more details on that W & W you are going to look at? I now have the 8 and 9 but haven't sewn with either of them yet.

Nanamoms 12-04-2011 04:10 PM

I now have pics of the W&W and boy is it pretty!!! I just can't seem to post the pics here. For some reason when I copy and paste, QB won't allow it to paste. I tried to do it in a PM, too, and the icons in the Go Advanced won't even show up.

I am using my desktop instead of my laptop so it might be something with my settings...but how would I know!! LOL

Wish I could get them both...I hate decisions...but I just got my white Featherweight so money is tight with Christmas gifts, etc. Now if they wanted to trade some jewelry my ex gave me, we might be in business! LOL

Nanamoms 12-04-2011 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer (Post 4750793)
Can you get both of them ????? They are both GREAT machines!!!! Can you give more details on that W & W you are going to look at? I now have the 8 and 9 but haven't sewn with either of them yet.

Oh, Judy, you are a bad, bad girl!!!!!

quilt addict 12-05-2011 01:39 PM

Did you go see them today? Did you get them both? Oh I hope you are able too.

Nanamoms 12-05-2011 01:48 PM

Hi, quilt addict! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH We have had dreary rain all day here and I couldn't go. Had appointments to see both but I did call the sellers and I'm planning on going tomorrow. The only problem is that we're suppose to have rain tomorrow and Wednesday! WAAAAHHH again. Really would prefer not to take them apart to fit in my car. My grandson is coming this weekend and he has a truck so I may go "pay" for them and pick them up this weekend. I always hate to do that with cash but I guess we just have to trust.Send up prayers for a non-rainy day!!!