Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

BoJangles 10-10-2010 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mary M
Can someone tell me how I can get pics into this section ...Vintage Machine shop? I see they just came up on the Main. Thanks for any help. Mary M

If you do a 'quote reply' while you are in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop -- doesn't matter who's post you are replying to -- a reply box comes up. You can delete what is in the box, then ad you own comments.

Below the box is space for 3 file attachments. That is where you import your picture file. One picture in each line/box. Your pictures have to use GIF, JPG, BMP or PNG for the files to work.

Anyway, once you hit 'quote reply' there are instructions on how to post a picture.

Nancy

Mary M 10-10-2010 08:15 PM

Thank you for the information. I really like this section for learning about vintage machines and all the chit and chatter is amusing. LOL Keep up the good work Billy.

BZ quilting 10-11-2010 12:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OMG! Look what I got at an auction yesterday for $2.00. YES I said 2 dollars!

Well, I cannot get my computer to co-operate with a picture. It is a 99K in a sewing cabinet.

Crossstitcher 10-11-2010 12:47 PM

Well that's just great :) Keep trying to get a picture on here so we can see the machine and cabinet. Seems as if these 99K's are starting to show up in a lot of places. So good for you hope you enjoy her, are you going to name her or him? :-) :-)

BZ quilting 10-11-2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Well that's just great :) Keep trying to get a picture on here so we can see the machine and cabinet. Seems as if these 99K's are starting to show up in a lot of places. So good for you hope you enjoy her, are you going to name her or him? :-) :-)

I am simply in love with her , she sure looks like a little lady to me. I hope people get to see her it took me so darn long to get the picture up.

Deara 10-11-2010 12:54 PM

BZ she is so beautiful.
What a blessing to find such a wonderful machine for $2.00.
Wow.........
Happy sewing.
Sandi

Mary M 10-11-2010 12:55 PM

What a steal! I love those pretty girls in cabinets. Only $2! Aren't you the lucky one? I am still feeling on top of the world to have bought my 66. Does she sew well?

Originally Posted by BZ quilting

Well, I cannot get my computer to co-operate with a picture. It is a 99K in a sewing cabinet.

:lol: :lol:

BZ quilting 10-11-2010 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Deara
BZ she is so beautiful.
What a blessing to find such a wonderful machine for $2.00.
Wow.........
Happy sewing.
Sandi

Thanks, I agree.

BZ quilting 10-11-2010 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mary M
What a steal! I love those pretty girls in cabinets. Only $2! Aren't you the lucky one? I am still feeling on top of the world to have bought my 66. Does she sew well?

:lol: :lol:

She sews a great stitch.

BZ quilting 10-11-2010 01:00 PM

Billy, can you help answer a question on how much and how often these old singers need their motors lubricated?

I also need to find a manual for her, she came bare, no attachments of any kind.