Shouldn't this line up?

Old 09-24-2018, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by leonf
Not quite, undo the set screw, pull the pulley on the shaft 1/4" left on the shaft. Tighten the set screw. You may want to oil the shaft just a bit if the pulley doesn't want to move. Turning the pulley around is an option.

Pretty color.
You want it? I'll send it to you, minus the cabinet of course. Cousin Susan might not want to haul the cabinet.

I've reached the point I don't care about selling them. I just want them gone. (Well, I don't want all of them gone.)

bkay
Old 09-24-2018, 01:54 PM

I better not. I have more that enough 15s and clones. and my house hasn't expanded mysteriously. I keep quitting.. he says again.

I took my Wilcox and Gibbs to Susan's sis's son's wedding reception. They (sis and son) are both quilters. Groom was too busy to notice. ( as it should be.) Cousin Pat loved it. Later on mother of the bride came to take a look see with her mother. They sew and enjoyed it, too.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bkay
Thanks, Cari. That worked, I think. It's ok for it to be out there on the end?

bkay
Yes. That's where it's supposed to be. With it in the other spot it's no wonder the belt broke.

Cari
Old 09-25-2018, 06:03 AM

Chevy Corvairs had a very interesting belt set up. They bent the belt 90 degrees. It took proper alignment in many places not to shred those. but it worked surprisingly well.