SMAD Addiction or passion?

Old 01-01-2015, 06:10 PM

with me, it's both a passion and an addiction. I too do not know how many machines I have but it's more than my number of FB friends. I do need to thin my herd but I need to do it on my timetable, not my DH's or my kids' timetables, and I do know I have some that are just plain keepers regardless of what anyone else thinks about them. I also have a cabinet that's a keeper - maybe it's bait for a machine. It's an old cabinet and just simply beautiful.
For now, I simply try not to collect any more except those that are dropped off at my doorstep and an trying to rehome some of the ones I have which can be rehomed immediately. Others, I simply don't have a clue when I'll get a chance to work on them or even rehome them as they are which I don't like to do. I do not want my machines to end up in the dump or even scrapped for their metal content if at all possible.
I am hoping that after the end of this month, I'll have both some quilting time and some machine time. Hoping but not holding my breath.