Uh-oh.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:09 PM

Default And finally... the final photograph...

Stuff which, um, frankly I have no fah-reeking idea what could possible be...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448031[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_6580.jpg  
Old 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM

Wasn't that fun?

I hope you enjoyed it because it took me forever to photograph and post!

Any insight at all is much appreciated. Honestly I can barely sew a rectangle yet. And here I have all this STUFF. Yeesh.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:22 PM

BTW in the first photo of this photo parade, the green singer box- there is a funny bent screwdriver pry-tool sort of thing. I thin k that was actually not in the green box, but out in the general loot area. Any idea what it is for?
Old 11-21-2013, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cecilia S.
BTW in the first photo of this photo parade, the green singer box- there is a funny bent screwdriver pry-tool sort of thing. I thin k that was actually not in the green box, but out in the general loot area. Any idea what it is for?
I don't what they are except one, the one with ring with to things attached in the bottom is a needle threader. I can show you how it works if you like.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:43 PM

wow= you have a lot of great stuff there! Heading out to pick up a machine right now.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Banned

Well, presser feet and bobbin cases.Yikes, look at all these presser feet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]448028[/ATTACH]
Actually i am interested in the three feet on the bottom row #4,5,6 from the left.... they look like they might be to an OLD white
Old 11-21-2013, 05:54 PM

I have no idea. There's something that looks like a light cover though.

I bought a box of White attachments and I have no clue what any of them are for, they are all kinda the same to me.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:19 PM

Stuff which, um, frankly I have no fah-reeking idea what could possible be...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448031[/ATTACH]
2 of these are marked "WILLIAMS" and likely belong in that box. Also I see a lock pin from a furniture cam, like Ikea uses...
==============================================

It's a tack puller from a multi-shaft screwdriver set - one handle, lots of tools. I have one in my Stanley driver kit. Not sewing related at all!

Measurey things that look like they belong in a medical surgery.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]448020[/ATTACH]
These are different types of tuck marker attachments.
===========================================

At least I think these are ruffle feet.

Some of them look different than most. Someone pointed out something about a star; I have two of these. What does the star mean, exactly? Also posting a close up of a very strange looking one. ?!?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448027[/ATTACH]
This may be a measuring pleater for knife pleats and blouse fronts... ?
================================================== ==========

And these are not mine but is a nice reference pics...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]448061[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails puzzle-box-tias.jpg   kajiji-new-williams-box.jpg  
Old 11-21-2013, 07:16 PM

here is my best guess. I am sitting in a hotel using a laptop I'm not good typing on. I took notes, but I can't always read my own writing - so I may have some off a bit. But anyway, you can use this to better group your stuff by sets.
Pic 1. Tucker, early zigzagger, adjustable hemmer, light cover, edge guide that goes on the zigzagger, quilting guide, and not sure
Pic 3 - Greist made attachment set and box (they were made for lots of machines)
Pic 4. Mostly tuckers, top left Older, maybe a puzzle box style, 2nd down- greist that would go in metal box, next looks like the WW style but I can't make out the attachment type, lowest, most likely a puzzle box style (there are several). Right row, also a possible puzzle box , newer style singer, bar for a tucker, partial tucker plate missing quite a bit, tucker missing bar - probablay the one above.

pic 5 Some of the plates would have gone in the metal box, depending on what fit the machine, the narrow ones are the style that fits the White made long bobbin machines, based on other items, I'm thinking these were for another set not going with the metal box. The larger are more typical style like Singer long bobbin.

Next row top, is tucker, needle plate, the"L" shaped thing next to is is part of a tucker, then Underbraider (for puzzle box, you have two of these) Seam guide, this style is like what would have come in the metal box, you have two like this, slightly different. Rest are typical Singer shape. Shirring plate at the bottom is probably from the "White" set you don't have a box for.
6. 2& 3 screwdrivers are for puzzle box. quilt guide with screw type nut is puzzle box style, looks like you have one that I'll refer to as "older"style.
7/ adjustable hemmers - All singer style.
8. Rufflers. 1&2 are similar to "white" style, and I'll trade you some of my parts for these two if you don't want to keep them. 3rd is Singer typle, 4, looks like puzzle box type, 5&6 not sure, 7 is Greist like what would be in metal box, 8 is older style, not sure what, 9 is WW style, 10 singer, 11 also possible puzzle box style
pic 9 hemmers,. top across, hemmer, zipper foot, WW braiding foot,
next row, binders,, last is a hemmer foot for the puzzle box
next row, hemmer feet - white style feet (3) WW hemmer, 2 top (can't read my notes) below is puzzle box and then "old style" hemmer
Pic 10.(having a hard time reading notes here too LOL) first row down, ? on first, then Greist for metal box, next two go with"old style" , Braiding attachment, metal box type. Next row metal box, goes with "old style" middle group is all puzzle box style, bottom shows a WW gather foot, and then some parts of adjustable hemmers.

11. binder attachment - attaches to bed of machine, two strange shaped ones go with "old style" set.
last pic= adjustable hemmers, WW binder foot missing the binder part, you have misc stuff including some tuckers parts, another "old style' henner, clip for Greist ruffle, and another braiding attachment.,

Last edited by Macybaby; 11-21-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:22 PM

Looks like Steve and I may be interested in the same feet - though I'm looking for newer ones than he'd be interested. though mostly I need a ruffler to complete the set I have. I've got most of what you have in the pictures already. It looks like you have most what goes in the puzzle box.