UH While the Big Katt's away...

Old 07-03-2013, 05:11 AM

Who knows ???? I just woke up. Was it Joe that rang my doorbell to awaken me ? Oh Well I missed him so I guess he and his old machine moved on to the next house. Happy Quilting to Joe and Elaine. Oh Yeah ! Hancock is just across the street from my house > Hugs and Happy Fourth, Omacookie
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 AM

Boy, Joe and Elaine really move quickly...they are giving Snowden a run for his money! I saw them both in Ontario, Canada...searching for grasshoppers...I hear they are more prevalent in the Frosty North! ;-)
Old 07-03-2013, 07:36 AM

Miriam and everyone else, You have outdone yourselves this time. Elaine and I have thoroughly enjoyed the laughs we got from this thread. Due to a "miscommunication" with the phone company we temporally lost our phone line. I sat here yesterday morning with a stupid look on my face because my normal daily routine was dashed. No email. No forums. No CL, GW, Freecycle. What do I do?? It was mid afternoon by the time we got it fixed and got our phone line up and running. Then I found this thread. LOL. We deliberately waited to post till this morning just to see all the fun comments you all made. Thanks for the humor, we really do need it. Joe / Elaine
Old 07-03-2013, 08:25 AM

Joe and Elaine, glad your back it was only a technical problem. You could always try central FL, and there are lots of machines brought from the north when people move down. Weather is wonderful too. Daughter called and asked if I wanted to go to thrift store before we go to WM, and maybe I will find the FW I really want, but if not, who knows. Have a happy 4th everyone.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:54 PM

Have 3 sewing machines I will give Joe but he will have to come to Texas. One working ,two need work but would be good spare parts.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:54 PM

We have decided that when we win the lotto we're gonna go to tractor trailer school and get a CDL. Then we're gonna buy a long chassie Mac Tractor and a 50' mobile home to tow with it. After that were gonna travel the country while we still have the ability to do it.

Lots of things and people I'd love to see.

Joe
Old 07-03-2013, 05:26 PM

Gee, I thought you were on your way to northeast of Toronto because I have the buttonholer for you and today I picked up the Bentwood Case. Problem though the Bentwood case is the top only. I haven't measured it yet but I realize it is longer than my 99 cover. We cam talk later about it after you are back to normal.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by J Miller
We have decided that when we win the lotto we're gonna go to tractor trailer school and get a CDL. Then we're gonna buy a long chassie Mac Tractor and a 50' mobile home to tow with it. After that were gonna travel the country while we still have the ability to do it.

Lots of things and people I'd love to see.

Joe
Eh, Joe why don't you just get an old school bus?
Old 07-03-2013, 06:28 PM

Welcome back!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by miriam
Eh, Joe why don't you just get an old school bus?
Well, it wouldn't be big enough. We need room to live, room for a sewing studio, room for a repair shop, room for a garage in the rear for my Pathfinder. I don't think I could get that all in an old school bus. Joe