Daisy Bras

Old 04-18-2024, 03:41 PM

Default Daisy Bras

I’m not sure if I’m able to talk about this on the forum.
Has anyone bought this bra? What are you likes or dislikes of it?
Old 04-18-2024, 06:57 PM
Power Poster

Hmm I don't know anything about that bra brand. I'm not one to bra shop. I get use to one style and despise trying ot find another when its not made anymore. I stocked up when my last favorite brand was going away. They were 75% off and my favorite. I went to four different malls to buy them. Still have new ones I haven't worn yet. I can probably be buried wearing a new bra. LOL
Old 04-19-2024, 02:17 AM

I'd like to find one that is comfortable with straps that don't slip. Will keep an eye on this thread!
Old 04-19-2024, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mkotch View Post
I'd like to find one that is comfortable with straps that don't slip. Will keep an eye on this thread!
i found this bra on fb.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:07 AM
Power Poster

I would pay anything for a well fitting bra!!
I like front closure but not those hooks and eyes.
QuilterJ- I'm not familiar with this brand but it's on Amazon so you can read reviews if you want.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:08 AM

I checked online for this Daisy Bra and it took me to Amazon. There I found these bras anywhere between $6.99 to over $20 so which is better? It sounds great as I hate bras with the metal piece underneath that will eventually poke out from numerous washings. I like that they snap in front also plus wider straps. Will have to keep my eye on what others think once they try them as my bras are starting to look ragged so I'll be in the market for new ones. Also like that the site gives you how to measure youself correctly. Nice!
Old 04-19-2024, 06:25 AM
Power Poster

I have always taught that after using for breastfeeding my boobs had no use at all. Just something to have to worry about with mammograms every year, wearing uncomfortable bras and putting up with that hassle. I told my different Drs. years ago that the first iffy mammogram I wanted them removed.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:17 AM

I'm leery of buying anything I've found on FB. So many sketchy overseas companies, so many scams.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
I'm leery of buying anything I've found on FB. So many sketchy overseas companies, so many scams.
I know what you mean. My husband had me order what he thought was an Aztec sweatshirt and found out the fabric was silky poly like… and he doesn’t like that kind of fabric. And it took almost 2 months because it was from over seas and we didn’t know it.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I have always taught that after using for breastfeeding my boobs had no use at all. Just something to have to worry about with mammograms every year, wearing uncomfortable bras and putting up with that hassle. I told my different Drs. years ago that the first iffy mammogram I wanted them removed.
OMG.... This is exactly how I feel too. Now they are just in the way. I absolutely despise bra shopping, I am in the market for a new bra, and have dreaded it. I can't count on my two hands, and toes how many bras I've tried on these past two weekends. I always feel they are just a waste of money, so expensive and no one even sees them and are never comfortable. And I would never dare to purchase one through the mail, I don't want the hassle of returning it if I don't like it.
😩 Oh well. I think I've found one that will work. No under wires, no padding, and thicker shoulder straps. We'll see when I decide to wear it.