Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 05-05-2011, 02:11 PM

LynnC according to USPS tracking, you received your package yesterday. Hope this is accurate

Delivered, May 04, 2011, 10:10 am, SACRAMENTO, CA 95828
Out for Delivery, May 04, 2011, 8:26 am, SACRAMENTO, CA 95829
Sorting Complete, May 04, 2011, 8:16 am, SACRAMENTO, CA 95829
Arrival at Post Office, May 04, 2011, 5:45 am, SACRAMENTO, CA 95829
Processed through Sort Facility, May 04, 2011, 12:28 am, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
Processed through Sort Facility, May 02, 2011, 7:24 pm, BALTIMORE, MD 21233
Old 05-05-2011, 02:15 PM

I almost fell off the bench while doing a happy dance. Please excuse me ladies. When at the Post Office this mornig, I found a package all the the way from Victoria Australia, and PennyJ123. It was so awesome: the cutest little Koala (Penny it was very well behaved and did not make a mess), three fat quarters of incredibly beautiful fabric; a bar of Black Chocolate (absolutely cannot wait to taste that), as if that were not good enough, there were the cutest bars of Lindt Chocolate, there were stacks of Post-It slips for marking my place on patterns; and, last by definitely, not least, there was a solar powered keychain flashlight.

I hope I did not forget anything, but I did -- there was a wonderful Touring Map of Victoria, Australia -- just in case I am ever fortunate enough to travel there. I know you all want to see a photo, but I will not be able to take one until UFO on Monday. Oops, I forgot to mention the Koala has a very small boomerang attached by a ribbon -- tooo cute.

Thanks PennyJ123 -- you are the bestest.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:21 PM

Aurora,
If you need any help tasting that Black Chocolate, just let me know and I will stop by....lol It was nice of her to potty train the little Koala for you.

Originally Posted by Aurora
I almost fell off the bench while doing a happy dance. Please excuse me ladies. When at the Post Office this mornig, I found a package all the the way from Victoria Australia, and PennyJ123. It was so awesome: the cutest little Koala (Penny it was very well behaved and did not make a mess), three fat quarters of incredibly beautiful fabric; a bar of Black Chocolate (absolutely cannot wait to taste that), as if that were not good enough, there were the cutest bars of Lindt Chocolate, there were stacks of Post-It slips for marking my place on patterns; and, last by definitely, not least, there was a solar powered keychain flashlight.

I hope I did not forget anything, but I did -- there was a wonderful Touring Map of Victoria, Australia -- just in case I am ever fortunate enough to travel there. I know you all want to see a photo, but I will not be able to take one until UFO on Monday. Oops, I forgot to mention the Koala has a very small boomerang attached by a ribbon -- tooo cute.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:06 PM

I've ALWAYS wanted to hold a Koala. You're so lucky. :D

Old 05-05-2011, 04:10 PM

Got my May secret pal her goodies..just need one more thing and it will be on its way :wink:
Old 05-05-2011, 04:45 PM

[quote=pattis47]Aurora,
If you need any help tasting that Black Chocolate, just let me know and I will stop by....lol It was nice of her to potty train the little Koala for you.

I thought so Pattis47 and I wanted her to know I appreciated her hard work. Come on by and I will share the Black Chocolate with you.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:48 PM

[quote=hoffim]I've ALWAYS wanted to hold a Koala. You're so lucky. :D

Stop by hoffim and I will let you hold her. And, if Pattis47 is here, we will share the Black Chocolate with you too.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:50 PM

hoffim,
when do you want to stop by to hold that koala and eat some chocolate?

Originally Posted by hoffim
I've ALWAYS wanted to hold a Koala. You're so lucky. :D

Old 05-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Power Poster

Boy still getting april packages recieved.Hope you all recieve one. Mary
Old 05-05-2011, 05:13 PM

I got home from work today and there was a squishy waiting for me ... I stopped everything just to open it!!! I was so excited.

I received 2 pieces of red fabric (on of my fav colors), a box of Shout Color Catcher, a pen and notebook (which I am going to put in my purse), a homemade kleenex holder with a pack of kleenex inside (which I am also going to put in my purse), carpet cutter blades, the cutest little pair of scissors and a homemade scissor fob, and also a postcard type of a pattern for quilting of the Silver Star. What a lovely suprise and I love everything!!! Thanks to QuiltDragon!!!

I will post a pic tomorrow!! :thumbup: